Exeter Hobbies Fall Classic -Nov 10th – Indoor R/C Racing
Exeter Hobbies Fall Classic November 10th!
We are building a FRESH track layout, improved pit areas with better lighting, power and a new cleaning area.
We will be raffling off prizes and offering hundreds of dollars in giveaways for all racers who sign up and come race!
Looking forward to seeing you all there. Please call, email or come in with any questions. We hope to see some racing teams from both north and south so get your rig ready and we will see you soon.
* Come early and get the best pit spaces available.
* Bring cash, we will only accept cash for our raffle and it also makes processing your entry fees MUCH faster.
* We WILL have a food vendor, bring cash to speed that process up.
* If you can, please bring a table and EZ-Up if you have them, ya never know how this turnout could be. I doubt you will need them buy you never know.
* Your welcome to bring your own food and drink, but no alcohol please. (no ice chest or red cups, we will be short on pit space if everyone brings ice chests, leave them in the car please)
* Do not wear sandals or thongs. You must have tennis shoes or boots on, because you will be turn marshaling.
* Everyone will have to share a table space, so play ahead to bring in only what you need and will fit within half the width of a standard plastic folding table.
* We will have food, something for breakfast as well as lunch. We also sell soda, energy drinks, chips, snacks, ice cream, popcorn etc.
More notes to come as we think of them....
* We will be adding a few classes to the fall classic 2wd buggy 17.5 blinky and 2wd SCT 17.5 blinky. There will be Tech for all blinky classes!
* We just signed a week long radio deal with 104.1 New Rock to promote our store and upcoming Fall Classic. Getting new customers in our store during a busy race is great for our hobby and the exposure will for sure interest new comers. We are excited to see our turnout for the weekend.
* We also just noticed that the same day of the Exeter Fall Classic, Exeter is having our famous Exeter Chili Cook Off just down the street. We plan to put up a banner near the event to let people know of our race going on within walking distance.
* We are doing an Ultimate R/C Raffle. Each Racer gets a raffle ticket for each class they enter, you can also purchase two additional tickers for $5. Grand Prize is a Axial EXO Terra Buggy Kit (pre built), $100 Gift Certificate, $75 Gift Certificate, $25 Gift Certificate.
* We will also be doing raffles all day long for the racers only, which will include everything from free product to gift certificates to shirts etc.
* RPM has sent in a package for the raffle giveaways at this event. We thank RPM for their support!
* Proline Racing has just sent us a box of goodies to be added to our raffle for the Fall Classic. Thank you ProLine Racing!
* Outwears has just donated 4 $15 Outerwears gift certificates to be used in Exeter Hobbies to purchase products like shock covers, chassis shrouds, engine filters and more. Thank you Outerwears for your support!
Will ther be any Nitro cars trucks ect? My Wife has asthma and the nitro vehicles restrict her from attending most of my son and my races.
yes mikey they run gas on the roff lol,so momma will be ok … see you there
oops roof lol , i will be bringing a couple more guys with me cant wait to run their track
We only run Electric powered vehicles
Can i just come and watch ?
Yes, you are more than welcome to come and watch. We have a spectator area and will be offering food and snacks. Plus we have the Exeter Chili Cook Off down the street!
When is the next race?
We have our Tuesday races and we finish up the points racing with TCRC on the 8th.